Lemon Oil provides a fresh from the garden citrus scent.
Aloe Vera contains antioxidant qualities that help it serve as a hydrating and soothing agent for the skin.
Glycerin is a humectant that draws moisture from the air around us to keep skin hydrated.
Vitamin E offers significant antioxidant properties to defend against pollution and environmental stressors.
Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- No Sulfates
- No Added Dyes
- No Parabens
- No DEA/TEA
- No SLS
- No SLES
- No Triclosan
- No Animal By-Products
- No Formaldehyde Donating Preservatives
AS RECOMMENDED BY
THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION:
- Step 1. Wet hands with water.
- Step 2. Apply soap to cover the surface of your hands.
- Step 3. Rub hands together, palm to palm in a circular motion.
- Step 4. Move your right palm over your left palm with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
- Step 5. Wash hands palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
- Step 6. Interlock backs of fingers of opposing palms and clean.
- Step 7. Rotationally rub right thumb clasped inside your right palm and vice versa.
- Step 8. Rotationally rub backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa without forgetting attention to fingernails.
- Step 9. Rinse hands with water.
- Step 10. Dry wet hands with a single use towel.
- Step 11. Use the single use towel to turn off the faucet.
- Step 12. Now your hands are clean.